I help nonprofits thrive and change the world.
- Field Impact Research – What are you actually accomplishing?
- Program Evaluation Services – Did you achieve what you had hoped?
- Innovation Design & Testing – How can you know if that new idea will succeed?
- Strategic Planning – Is your team working together on the same inspiring goals?
- General Consulting – Where does Michael’s expertise connect with your needs?
Elements of my consulting philosophy.
- I bring the perspective, tools, and skills of a researcher.
- I believe in the power of clarity and simplicity.
- I don’t write to impress. I write to create understanding and impact.
- I care about your mission. I will strive for you to thrive.
So now what?
- Sign up here for Jaffarian’s Little Newsletter on Nonprofits & Research. I read a lot. I have interesting clients, that I learn from. I have conversations with smart, wise, and good people (like you). This newsletter draws from what I have done, seen, heard, and learned. I try to make it interesting and practical, and I definitely try to keep it brief, as in “little.” The plan is to send a new one every Tuesday, and sometimes a bonus one on Fridays.
- Write me at firstname.lastname@example.org to start a conversation about how I might help your nonprofit thrive and change the world.
- I give free, one-hour consultations. Ask.